Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Motownphilly's back again


Ladies and gentlemen, my life is now complete. I saw Boyz II Men live in concert last week. It was only for a half hour at EPCOT, but each minute was blissfully wonderful. I shall now stalk their touring schedule to be able to see them again. They were fantastic. I had a ridiculous grin on my face the entire time and took a ton of pictures and was generally more excited than I have been in a good while. They were, after all, my first tape (Cooleyhighharmony, 1991. I was 7) which I still have! I probably should buy a digital copy at some point.... So. Last Thursday was awesome all because of Boyz II Men. I love them. In case you're wondering, that's (L-R) Shawn Stockman, Wanya (pronounced Juan-yay) Morris and Nathan Morris in the above photo.

No comments: