Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Ultimate To Do List

In the merry month of May I have (in addition to normal every day tasks):

  • 12 family and friend and coworker birthdays, including my own!
  • Mother's Day and a baby shower and a First Communion party (none of which I can attend, I do not live in Ohio.  But!  That's what greeting cards and shipping companies are for)
  • A conference call for a new alumni group I joined
  • To buy mint at the grocery store in order to have a mint julep while I watch the KENTUCKY DERBY!  (admittedly a fun to-do item)
  • A big ol' lower price promotion at work to get more sales in the door and more hours out of us
  • Occasional transportation duties for Michael's 5 exams at crazy times of day or night
  • A road trip to Ohio for... 
  • My 10 year high school reunion
  • To take the car for service before all this driving to Ohio this month and Florida in June
  • Dinner and/or weekend celebrating above mentioned coworker birthdays
  • A dinner cruise to celebrate the end of the graduate school year
  • To change our address for the umpteenth time in about 24 months.  Seriously.  I am surprised the post office can keep up
  • Michael's Cornell University Graduation
  • Subsequent parties and family in town to celebrate said graduation
  • To pack up and clean our entire POS student housing apartment 
  • To donate and/or toss items not worthy of hauling to Florida


I am sure there are many more others that I simply have not yet realized.  Meanwhile, I will be busier than a one-legged man in an ass kicking contest*  What is it about May?!


*TM My Dad

No comments: