- 12 family and friend and coworker birthdays, including my own!
- Mother's Day and a baby shower and a First Communion party (none of which I can attend, I do not live in Ohio. But! That's what greeting cards and shipping companies are for)
- A conference call for a new alumni group I joined
- To buy mint at the grocery store in order to have a mint julep while I watch the KENTUCKY DERBY! (admittedly a fun to-do item)
- A big ol' lower price promotion at work to get more sales in the door and more hours out of us
- Occasional transportation duties for Michael's 5 exams at crazy times of day or night
- A road trip to Ohio for...
- My 10 year high school reunion
- To take the car for service before all this driving to Ohio this month and Florida in June
- Dinner and/or weekend celebrating above mentioned coworker birthdays
- A dinner cruise to celebrate the end of the graduate school year
- To change our address for the umpteenth time in about 24 months. Seriously. I am surprised the post office can keep up
- Michael's Cornell University Graduation
- Subsequent parties and family in town to celebrate said graduation
- To pack up and clean our entire POS student housing apartment
- To donate and/or toss items not worthy of hauling to Florida
I am sure there are many more others that I simply have not yet realized. Meanwhile, I will be busier than a one-legged man in an ass kicking contest* What is it about May?!
*TM My Dad