Thursday, January 21, 2010

Training Wheels, Anyone?

I realize this is my second video blog in as many entries. But come on, who doesn't love the Muppets? If you don't, please stop reading and don't ever speak to me again. But back to today's topic. My mother sends me a lot of links to YouTube videos, movie trailers, NYT articles, random thoughts, etc. etc. etc. You see, she was a high school librarian for 20 (!) years and it's in her nature to find all sorts of information and share it with others. Admittedly my sister and I do not always read/watch everything she sends. I often let the e-mails pile up and then take a chunk of time to read the articles and watch the videos, and then feel good when I delete ten e-mails at once! I love throwing things away, both real and virtual. So anyway, this afternoon I decided to watch some of the videos. Check this one out! It's a great five-minute distraction and in a strange way, excellent prep for the Olympics, which, according to my Wall Street Journal, are just 22 days away! I know there are no bikes in the winter games, but it seems as scary as ski jumping or the skeleton or something. Enjoy!

No comments: