Monday, August 3, 2009

Take Back the Beep

David Pogue is great. I only know he exists because I am marrying one of his biggest fans. Michael knows about his articles, books, and everything else the man does. In Michael's defense, DP is pretty cool. His story today (which I read thanks to Donald's facebook status) talks about "Take back the Beep" in which we, the consumers, tell the cell phone companies we don't need to hear their stupid automated voice recordings telling us how to leave a message after we hear our friend's voice telling us s/he is unavailable. Not only is it annoying, but it takes up minutes that we pay for! Grrrrrr. DP includes links on how to complain to each carrier. I love it! I strongly suggest reading the story. It's entertaining, brief, and quite relevant!

No comments: