Monday, December 22, 2008

By the numbers

I am now in Ohio for a week to celebrate the holidays. And we're definitely not in Florida anymore...

1 - degrees Fairenheit when I went to bed Sunday night
3 - number of stores visited today that did not have mini M&Ms, which I need for snowman cookies
4 - number of times I got stuck on the ice going up the hill of Grandma's driveway Sunday night
5 - degrees Fairenhit when I woke up Monday morning
5 - layers of covers on my bed (flannel sheet, blanket, comforter, knitted afghan, down comforter)
15 - approximate number of wedding gowns I tried on yesterday
15 - approximate number of wedding gowns I did not like after trying them on
35- approximate number of Christmas gifts I wrapped at Nene's on Sunday

1 comment:

A. SK said...

Stay strong young bride...a dress you will find soon!