Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Best Damn Band In The Land

Having been an Ohio State football fan for most of my life, I am also a huge fan of their band.  In fact, I have the OSU fight song as my phone ringer.  I didn't go there, but I am a sports junkie and grew up in northern Ohio.   Our NFL football team is not known for its postseason prowess, and I have been an avid Buckeye fan nearly my entire life.  It doesn't hurt that their record, overall, has been a helluva lot better than the Browns.  Happy Saturday, sad Sunday.  Welcome to Cleveland, guys.

But I digress.

The OSU band is also known as "The Best Damn Band In The Land" and though I am admittedly biased, I think this video proves the point.   I wish the TV stations showed the halftime shows.  The game ended up being a blowout, and I think the band is just as entertaining!




O-H....
.....I-O!


2 comments:

Eula McLeod said...

Hi, Jules, I discovered your blog site recently while searching for blogs that deserve to be given The Liebster Award. As a recipient of this award myself, part of the honor includes passing it on to five other blogs, as this award is given to blogs with fewer than 200 followers. You can read my recommendation of your blog in my article, "My MajorAward" at http://www.viewfromthewinepress.blogspot.com. I look forward to following your blog myself! Congratulations on your award, and share the love by passing it on to five bloggers that you enjoy as well.

Eula McLeod

Eula McLeod said...

Dear Jules, I have the html code to pass on to you so that the Liebster Award badge can be attached to your blog, if you'd like to use it. If you're on facebook, I can send the info to you in a private message. If you have another way you'd like it sent to you, please reply on my blog or look me up on facebook as well.

I wish you the best on your wonderful blog.

Eula McLeod