Saturday, October 22, 2011

To Do: November

Y'all, I have quite a month ahead of me.   In no particular order the following festivities will occur in November


  • Trip to South Carolina for Thanksgiving to see Nana and Papa and also watch way too many movies
  • Visit from my boss (!) who is here over a long weekend
  • Trip to _______ for a surprise visit to see ____________ *
  • Visit from my aunt and uncle and cousins that includes trips to Disney World and water parks and other fun places
  • Trip to Colombia to visit Michael's aunt and uncle and coincidentally, a fellow Cornellie who lives there too!


If I'm not traveling, someone is traveling to see me!   Literally every weekend in November is booked.    To quote Michael:  Oh this is going to be fun for me!



*Seriously- this is all you get.    I can't give any details.   Just in case that person is reading.   Doubtful, but you just never know and I love surprises.   So we all can wait in anticipation.

2 comments:

Angels said...

I can't order myself to write such list and perform it then...I often do my busibess random, and it is not good. But you are doing right deal

roye said...

Great blog really enjoyed reading it. Have bookmarked you and will check back regular. Please feel free to take a look at my blog...
Cheap Xiamen Flights
Flights to Xiamen
Xiamen Flights