We are back from Spring Break (so sad) but gearing up for the sprint to the finish of graduate school! Eight weeks to go....... YAY! Rather than dwell on the ugly weather here in upstate New York, I leave you with highlights from last week:
- Flying JetBlue, which has DirecTV and therefore many NCAA basketball games!
- A pimped out rental car with satellite radio and a backup camera. If ever there was an anti-John Bilz car...
- Clear nighttime skies with a full moon and sparkly stars. Seriously, it was incredible
- Consistent sunshine and unseasonably warm temperatures all week
- Pool time, including water slide and lazy river, and needing sunscreen!
- Flip flops and shorts and no socks or coats
- Our house! Complete with a dishwasher and in-unit laundry
- Dinner at Sweet Tomatoes... TWICE! (do you know Sweet Tomatoes? Check it out!)
- Theme park visits, specifically:
Flower & Garden Festival at EPCOT
It's a Wonderful Life box (which I had not noticed since first visiting this park in 1992)
BOO of the week:
Both OSU and Florida, my final 2 teams playing for the championship next weekend, losing and thus rendering my NCAA Bracket a disaster. Again! What does it take for me to WIN one of these damn things?